NEW GUESTBOOK

I know that some people can't post comments here for some reason. So I made a Guestbook. I think the Guestbook does work for most people cause it works for me. Guestbook: http://pub49.bravenet.com/guestbook/4163532123 Click the button "Post" to post your comment/something.

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Gakuen Alice Book 10- Part 3

* Pink Everlasting ~ Manga Summeries Forums ~ is now OPENED. All latest updates shall be posted there first. After 4 days later, new updates from the forum can be seen in here. We subjest ppl should go there since latest updates will be posted there first. Our goals this year is for ppl to know about our forums. Forums link will be on the side, above the navagation.

Ps. Really, check out the Forums. It tells you where you can get RAWS and MANGAs. SPOILERS and more about G.A. I'm not finished put spoilers and stuff yet. But I'll try to finish the main stuff by this week.


AFTER READING THIS, PLZ COMMENT. WHEN I SEE A NEW COMMENT, I WILL INSTANDLY UPDATE.
----------------------------
Didn't I say that as soon as u comment there will be new updates? Well, thanks to whoever wrote that comment cause because of her/him we have new updates now. It's almost summer soon ( ok, it's not really but it takes 1 month of planing and 3-4 months of action if u want to do something to ur site so by that time, it is summer. ) This summer when I go to Hong Kong, I'm planing on buying all the Gakuen Alice Books!! It will only take about ......(if it's $28 per book....28 x 12 volumes......= $336 in HKD......$336 / by 7 = $48 in CAD....) $48 in Canadian Dollars. I wonder if that is cheap.... I'm starting a translation scaning project for Gakuen Alice this fall. So D.A.D and I will be working hard to get better translations for u all. I have a scanner at home so that's good. I'm going to open up Pink Everlasting Dream Forums soon cause I really NEED staff. D.A.D doesn't even work. He just translates chinese by mouth and expects me to remember it by memory. So , anyway, so look forward to that. So....let's contine where we left off in the story. PS. I going to write about Mikan's Mother after this. I think we should know about her mother more since everyone seems to dislike Mikan just because of her Mother.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Natsume comes..

Natsume: Ur stomach is so anoyingly loud. Eat this. [Hands over something that looks like those chinese tangrines.]

Mikan: Why did u come here?
Natsume: Ur stomach was calling me here.

[Mikan moves away from Natsume]

Natsume: wat?
Mikan: I smell really bad. No one wants to come near me...EVEN Youichi.
Youichi: Duh.

Natsume: The purfume the ppl here are wearing are a lot more smelly then u. [Not sure if I got this translation that correctly but it's something like that.]

[Then Mikan starting to saying something....which I am very sorry, I FORGOT. But I know it was in the lines of " Natsume isn't so bad"]

Natsume stands up.

Mikan: Where are u going?

Natsume: Washroom.

Mikan: oh. Hey, Natsume. Come back quickly. I want to eat this tangrine with you.

Natsume: Stupid.

[Then someone told he something about be careful ot something while he left Mikan.]

[IMPORTANT: plz read Gakuen Alice 54-New Years Day Porblem and Gakuen Alice 55. To understand the rest or else u might have NO idea what are we talking about.]

Mikan: I wonder y Natsume lied about us being stuck together be4......
Mikan: I wonder y Rose say " Get Natsume out of here"......

-------------------

Natsume: ....no male washrooms....

Natsume hears somekind of sound and thinks it came from a door that he was passing by and opens the door and goes in side. There were stairs and it was really dark.

------------------

Girl 1: I'm so so so sorry! I'm so sorry for letting u drink that smelly medicine!

Mikan: It's okay! It's okay!

Girl 1: We left some food for u.

Mikan: REALLY?!

Girl 1: Yes, come this way, we left it in a room just for U.

Youichi also comes along.

Mikan: Youichi would like some too?

Girl 1: This year's Pearl must have been given to her by mistake! [thinking]

Girl: Here's the room.

Mikan and Youichi goes in.

Mikan: Why is it so dark?!
Mikan: Where's the food?!

Girl locks the door.

Mikan: If u closed the door, then I can't see where the food is!

Girl: HAHAHA! U should know ur PLACE little girl!

Mikan hits the door.

Girl: U should know this by now. There ARE NO food. This was just a trick. Ppl like u are worthy to have gotten the Pearl. So, listen up! What did u do or what tricks u played to get the Pearl?

Mikan: wat? I didn't do anything!!

Girl: Someone as ordinary as u shouldn't even step a foot on this place. Or even get near to Hi-sama!

Girl: Talk up NOW!

Mikan: But I really didn't do anything!

Girl: Fine. Suit urself. I guess u have to baby sit that little boy u got there while u wait until the party ends!

Girl: Don't worry about ur other friends even though they ARE boys (expect for Hotaru of course). They are quite accpectable boys so we won't hurt them...unlikely like u.

Girl: Oh ya, by the way. We MIGHT let u out if ur quiet.

Mikan: What is that suppost to mean?

Girl: MAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Mikan: Let us out! Let us out! Please let us out!


Girl: This hallway doesn't have many ppl walking past by here.

Mikan: Please....Someone......

--------------------------------

Hotaru: .........
Ruka: Hotaru, do u know where is Mikan and Youichi?
Hotaru: Not at all.
Ruka: Natsume also seems to be missing.
Ruka: I wonder what happened.....

------------------------------

Natsume: Sister? Sister? Where are u? (errr.....Natsume's sister is ...Aoi...right? I thought Aoi was Rose's name in japanese but I guess it was worng....My friend told me that it's Aoi. I hope it's right....)

Natsume: Aoi, I will find u. I will save u.

[Ya Right. Like that is going to happen. In the end, it was Mikan who saved Aoi. Natsume should really thank Mikan sometimes.]
-----------------------------

Mikan: HOTARU!! open...up...please...so hungry...

QUEEK!! QUEEK!!

Mikan: What is that? Mice?! EEKK!!
----------------------------

Girl: Where did that girl go? I heard her say "I want to go home" a while ago. I guess she really left.

Ruka: Mikan, would never do that.

Girl: Oh. Really? She seem quite un-mannered.

[By the way, The Girl that Ruka and Hotaru were talking to was the one that locked Mikan up]

Ruka: I'm going to look for her.

Girl: Don't mind that Un Mannered girl. Luckly, Hi-Sama isn't here at this moment. Or else it would be an insult to Hi-Sama!

Hotaru: Why don't we go look for Mikan together?

Girl: ......

Everyone starts looking.

Girl: WAHHH....[she can't seem to say no to Hotaru. She repects her , I guess]

-----------------------------------------

Mikan: I' m so sry, Youichi. It's my flaut that ur here.

Mikan: So sry.

Youichi:..........

Mikan: Youichi! Is that candy? For me?!

Mikan: Thank you so much!

[Mikan drops the candy and the mouse caught it]

Mikan: WAHH!!



Youichi ate his candy.

Ruka: Mikan! Are u in there?

Mikan: yES!! WE are SAVED!!

Werid sounds are comeing from Youichi.

Mikan: Youichi, are u okay?

Door opens.

Mikan: YAY!!

Mikan runs out .

A guy that's about 13 years old (by the way, Mikan and the others are 10 years old) also comes out of the room and hugs Mikan behind the back.

[Everyone is in shock!!!]

Ruka and Hotaru: Errrrr.....who's the guy?

[What Ruka and Hotaru might be thinking is " Did something happen to Mikan while she was in this dark dark room....." ] [This kind of stuff gives out lots of misunerstandings u know]

Guy: Wat?

Ruka: err...who are u?

Guy: Youichi. Don't u reconize me Ru-chan?

Everyone: ERrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...................

---------------------------------------------

Okay, so what is up with this 13 year old guy comeing out of the dark room with Mikan and calls himself with Youichi? Only I know. If u want more of this COMMENT NOW AFTER READING!!! THE FASTER U COMMENT, THE FASTER I WILL UPDATE!

[PS. Not sure if I wrote about this. But I know I wrote about Hotaru almost dieing once. When Hotaru almost died, Mikan and her friends ate this magic candy that will make u younger or older depending what it says on the wrapper (ex. + 4 years, -3 years, ). ]

-----------------------------------------------------------




Site Meter

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you!!!

Anonymous said...

ahh hello again..I was that person from when i asked 2 update more..
Well i´m glad that you updated more!..Thanks alot!..soo ones again.Would you update more?.love it.

Anonymous said...

Thanks much!..would you please add more?

Anonymous said...

Thanks!!..really good thise 1..Could you please post more?

Pinky said...

I so did post more! I updated during THURSDAY but no one readed it yet. ERR...I am so going to have to adverize this site soon....