NEW GUESTBOOK

I know that some people can't post comments here for some reason. So I made a Guestbook. I think the Guestbook does work for most people cause it works for me. Guestbook: http://pub49.bravenet.com/guestbook/4163532123 Click the button "Post" to post your comment/something.

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Brief Summary of Volume 7/8 of Gakuen Alice

One of the members from the forum were asking about what happened about to Gakuen Alice around Volume 7 / 8. I decided to post this for the others too. I lost my RAWS of Volume 4 - 7 so I am doing this by memory. My dad has also readied me the book as a bedtime story s I kinda remember.

This is where Chapter 30,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38 and 39 took place I think. Around 36, I think. I wrote that numbers because MSN doesn't seem to recognize my site well....

PS. If you find raws of Volume 4 - 7 of Gakuen Alice then please tell me cause I am think of summarizing 4 - 7 of Gakuen Alice. Also, I want to take over Aerie's project. Just planing to. I think I'll do Volume 7 and up. JUST planing.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
A group name "Z" comes to Gakuen Alice and the school is panicking. "Z" is a Anti Alice group , I think. The school tells everyone to stay in the school because "Z" is on school grounds and they are trying to get them. Hotaru and Mikan wants to go see the School and the "Z" group fighting and stuff. While hiding in the bushes, "Z" walks by. Mikan then stands up. One of the members from "Z" then walks toward Mikan. Hotaru remembers there is a Member in "Z" that can take other peoples Alice. The member is hold out a hand to Mikan and looks like she's about to touch her forehand. All of a sudden, Gakuen Alice's people comes out behind Mikan and Hotaru and trys to shoot "Z", "Z" also trys to shoot back. One of the bullets are about to hit Mikan. Hotaru grabs Mikan down. Mikan sees her hand with blood and finds out Hotaru is bleeding.



They get send to the hospital. Everyone seems sad. Hotaru's robots found some candy that makes you grow older or younger. Mikan wants to find a cure for Hotaru. Somehow, only high school students can get out or something. Natsume and Ruka agrees to go with Mikan to find a cure. Tsubasa also comes with them. They eat the candy and grow up to be 15 years old. Natsume then touches Mikan and say "Still the same" or something like that and Mikan tries to kill him....-_- So anyway, lots of things happen. Staues with lasers eyes, tunnels that suck you up....lots of stuff.......ok.....this is going to be very VERY long.....Not sure if I got the order right.


So then, the gang rests. Mikan came to talk to Ruka. Mikan said something about giving her Alice stone to Ruka. Mikan then wants to get some water or something and finds Natsume. Natsume says he is taking a drink. Mikan also says that she'll give her Alice stone to Natusme too but Natusme rejects it. They then have a water fight and Natsume says that Mikan should let her hair down after 5 years later. While Ruka and Mikan are sleeping Natsume coughs up blood and tells Tsubasa to not to tell them cause they will worry. They start moving again.



Mikan gets suk into this tunnel (I think). She's in this dungeon place with a talking sketallon. "Z" is watching all this. Mikan's Mother happens to be a member of "Z". Mikan's Mother goes now. Mikan's Mother is thinking " The child once I have ....." and frees Mikan. And also, gives here is bottle of "cure" that says "Zero". Mikan's Mother also meets Narumi in the book but I don't remember when. They talk and stuff. Mikan's Mother wants Mikan to have a normal life or something. blah, blah and blah because my dad didn't read that part to me. So anyway, Hotaru gets saved.

------------------------------------------------
Credits:

D.A.D - Reading the Book
PinkEverlasting - Writing Summary
Manga BookShop that is down by the street of my Other house - Gakuen Alice Mangas.
-------------------------------------------------



Site Meter

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Teneis que ver esta pagina: Fanatic Manga. Es flipante, tiene material muy bueno, imagenes, videos, series, etc...

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.