NEW GUESTBOOK

I know that some people can't post comments here for some reason. So I made a Guestbook. I think the Guestbook does work for most people cause it works for me. Guestbook: http://pub49.bravenet.com/guestbook/4163532123 Click the button "Post" to post your comment/something.

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Gakuen Alice ★ Chapter 66 - Brief Summary

I have decide to make it Brief again. Not sure if I can make it Brief but I'll try. Studying,Website,summaries and watching anime is alittle too much sometimes. So....We are getting near to Season 3 aren't we? If we fellow the anime, season 1 is over. Did you know that episode 23,24,25 and 26 were not in to anime? If season 2 started after 26 then season 2 should be finished soon cause after Chapter 70, it seems like they started a whole new season or something. Well, can't wait to see the I-call-it Season 3.

You know about that new girl from Chapter 77? I knew it. She is an evil person. She clings around Natsume and hold hands with him. Mikan is a little unhappy about this of course. Gao0-0 said to summit a letter to the Author how much we are pissed about this but I said no.

Like I said, I will update today.

I brought Hana to Yume two month ago. I brought two volumes. One was the Feb and one was the Jan. It came with this Gakuen Alice Box and I thought the box cover looked like Mikan from this chapter's front page cover.



Doesn't it? The maid costume.

Here's the Gakuen Alice Box.



You should see the Gakuen Alice Sound Carrier Neo. I don't really know what it is but I really want it! You should also see the Gakuen Alice Candy Wrappers and Gakuen Alice Candies. Too bad I am not in Japan, If I was then I can buy all those stuff!!♥


I been downloading some songs from the Gakuen Alice OST. PERSONA's Theme was AWLSOME!! I also like Track 8. It sounds really nice. It makes me feel like crying,dancing and gives you the remember the old happy memories feel.


--------------------------------------------------------
PS. COMMENTS PLEASE PEOPLE! PSS. I AM NOT CLOSING DOWN. PSSS. WE HAVE A GUESTBOOK NOW SO YOU CAN ALSO GO THERE TO PUT A COMMENT.
--------------------------------------------------------



"Wait for us Natsume!"

Natsume: Rose.....you.....
Rose: Natsume....Natsume.....quickly run....please....

---------------------------------

Meanwhile, Mikan and her friends, Hotaru and Ruka have stopped. The hall splits into three hallways. They finally decide to each take a path but Ruka is worried about this. Mikan and Hotaru then ask if Ruka was scared but he replied, "I..I am NOT scared!". Mikan and Hotaru said, " Really Rui-Chan?.." Hotaru then told everyone that if they found Natsume, contact the others using the panda headphones.

Mikan walks down the stairs and seems to be a little tired/scared. Mikan sees something like a cage and thought she saw someone. Mikan takes a look around and then a hand taps her .......

Mikan: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!
Girl: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!



Mikan then thought: A Girl? The girl asks "You are..."

We come to a small part where Hi-Sama is talking but I just want to skip.

Mikan sees this young girl and thinks "Why would a girl be in a place like this?"

Mikan:You are....
Mikan: I am Elementary Side's .....Mikan....
Mikan: Your a student from the Academy? ...I never seen you before...

Mikan: This child ....is SO CUTE ♥!!
Girl: Ah...th..Thank You!!



The girl and Mikan seem to be very happy talking to each other. All of a sudden, the girl grabs Mikan's Face and starts to touch it.

Mikan: This child's eyes....She can't see....

Girl: It's just like I thought! Mikan is also very Cute!!

Mikan: Wait...Her eyes can't see....She can't be...

Mikan: You name is ?!!! .... Class!? ....Why are you here?!

Girl: ...I am not from this school.

"Ruka's description of Natsume's Little sister..."

"She looks like Aoi!"

Girl: My name is Snow Qui (Aoi).

"This child said she's Aoi!"

(Ok, let's make this short)

Aoi then say that there is someone that is looking for a cure for for eyes. Aoi is very thankful for this person and will try to protect this person or something. Aoi believes that even though the door is locked, they don't mean to lock her. It's because a accident happened a long time ago and ------- saved her. Blah,Blah. Even though ----- is nice, if he sees Mikan, he might get a little mad.

So Mikan keeps trying telling that ----- really isn't nice. ----- is PERSONA. By Aoi doesn't believe her. Aoi also said that ------- have stayed in this cage when he was young. ----- is giving Aoi a chance. Aoi has lost her old memories. So she doesn't remember having an Alice or Natsume by the way.

Mikan then says "Aoi, let's go"

Blah....

Hotaru has found Natsume. Mikan runs to there place.

Mikan: Hotaru!

Mikan: Ruka!

"A snowstorm?"

"The air is cold..."

Natsume: Mikan....

Mikan: Natsume!

Hotaru: Mikan! Watch out!

(something tries to hit Mikan but Mikan is okay)

Ruka: Quickly come here to Natsume's side!

Hotaru: It's the "Ice" Alice.

Blah.....Blah...

Natsume: Mikan, give me your power. (Mikan, lend me your power)
Natsume:Use my and your alice to get thought this.




Mikan then see Rose....Rose looks kind of weird, she being controled or something.


Rose: Everyone....Run away....

So, anyway, Rose tells everyone to get away.

Rose: I beg of you teacher......stop this....


Blah...Blah....

Rose: Mi .... Kan..

Rose has finally seem to be okay. Rose then runs away. Her eyes look okay.

PERSONA: I can't believe the nullification alice broke the spell. I will remember this...

"PERSONA, The person that took away everyone's smiles!"



-------------------------------------------------------

That didn't seem very short......more like a bit long....Oh well. any way. COMMENT!! I WANT COMMENTS.

After some studying.....Rose's real name is Nobara. I might change it into Nobara in my future summaries.

That is all.

-------------------------------------------------------



Site Meter

No comments: