NEW GUESTBOOK

I know that some people can't post comments here for some reason. So I made a Guestbook. I think the Guestbook does work for most people cause it works for me. Guestbook: http://pub49.bravenet.com/guestbook/4163532123 Click the button "Post" to post your comment/something.

Friday, September 15, 2006

update.....Gakuan Alice - the three kisses that mikan got [end]

I'm too busy...I got so much homework(I'm in high school now) and I got to do fandubing for mermaid melody!! I also have to write this so it's hard. I think I'll just get to the point.
------------------------------
When Mikan keep saying that was a kiss and saying that she and Ruka didn't kiss. She started freaking out and stuff. Natsume isn't very happy that Mikan keeps saying that it was a real kiss. So all of a sudden he grabs her a kisses her. Mikan closed her eyes but then push him away and ran off. She went to find Hotaru and hug her as tightly as possable.
-----------------
done. Next story.

Site Meter

1 comment:

Pinky said...

I wish there was more Gakuen Alice....I'm still waiting for the 11 th book to come out...I think it's out....or not....