NEW GUESTBOOK

I know that some people can't post comments here for some reason. So I made a Guestbook. I think the Guestbook does work for most people cause it works for me. Guestbook: http://pub49.bravenet.com/guestbook/4163532123 Click the button "Post" to post your comment/something.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Good News! Gakuen Alice book 11 news and stuff


Ok,I'm sure that Gakuen Alice 11 should be out by now. So I pre-order
already today. Should be here by late Novmeber or Decmeber. Why does it take so long? Be cause I'm not getting it by mail. I'm getting it by hand. ok,ok..I not really per-ordering it. My friend is buying it for me for free since she took my computer wire. And also she owns me a B-day gift. Last year ,I gave her 6.99 in CAD and I got notthing back. ok brb for now.

Site Meter

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey i love u for putting summeries of gakuen alice! thx... but u havent but updating! when when?

Anonymous said...

When are you going to update about gakuen alice again?I've been waiting for a month already!

Pinky said...

OK! I JUST UPDATE!! YAY!!!!