NEW GUESTBOOK

I know that some people can't post comments here for some reason. So I made a Guestbook. I think the Guestbook does work for most people cause it works for me. Guestbook: http://pub49.bravenet.com/guestbook/4163532123 Click the button "Post" to post your comment/something.

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Gakuen Alice Book 11 -Natsume's Past - Part 1 -

I said I wasn't going to update right? Well, in the end, I found out that Surivial Project the game is closing so there is no point of playing. I spented 15 hours fixing the game for nothing. So, IF YOU HAVE ANY ONLINE MULTIPLAYER GAMES OR ONLINE MULTIPLAYER ROLE PLAYING GAMES TO RECOMEND THEN PLEASE TELL ME!!! I really need some excitement in my life you know. My life used to be more exciting. Meet strangers and people from around the world and talking to them. Having wars with my teachers...Fighting the School Board Goverment...Being a Slave for my so call friends...and more. I used to have these people adding me on MSN and saying "I Love U!!" when I say Hi or Who are you. And these people were like from Chile,Europe,Aisa and USA (I don't even know these people and I still talking to them). I don't want to talk about my teachers or the School Board. Or my so call "Friends". Right now, I live a nice and happy life. My teachers now are pretty cool and my friends don't treat me like a slave. The School Board forgot about me because no one is sending those "THINGS" anymore. I get all B 's and some A 's on my report card and things are just fine. But it does get boring sometimes cause NOTHING is exciting anymore. I stop joining clubs and activties. I stop have so much confindent and that energy and that "I believe I can do anything" adiduited. I sorry I have to blah so much. Here are some good news :

Chinese New Year Day: I'm going to ask Ying if we can go to Yahon Centre and go to the Japanese BookStore. If we can go then I can buy the GAKUEN ALICE Magazine. You might ask " There's IS a Gakuen Alice Magazine?", well, Manga's aren't publish as books at first. First, they put one chapater in a magazine each month to a magazine. After they finished putting like 5 chapters. Then they turn it to a book. Chapter 75 is out. I'm reading it RAW AGAIN! And this time it's even wrost. I'm reading it in JAPANESE. Man, this sucks.

And Breaking NEWS:

Question: Mikan Sakura has 2 Alices?

Answer: 50% true. I don't even know myself. I was just hanging around in this Anime Forum and someone posted " Do they know that Mikan has 2 Alices?" I think they tell us that in Chapter 70. I got out my dictionary and I'm ready to read.

--------------------------------------------
SAME AS ALWAYS. COMMENT AFTER READING.
--------------------------------------------

I'm still on page 1 after 10 mins of reading chinese! Dictionaries are hard.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
After 30 mins later, I'm on page 2 and it has a lot of words. I rather pay someone to do this for me but they are asking for $7 CAD. No Way.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
START:

When Ruka and Natsume were around 8 years old... Ruka wakes up and doesn't go want to go to school. His mother said it's all her flaut for everything so he finally goes to school. He arrives in a big car and other kids laugh at him. The kids say It's Ruka and laugh. Ruka said he was living in the country side because he's an Alice and has to escape so they chosen the country side or something. His mother doesn't want Gakuen Alice to take Ruka away and will scrafice anything to not let Ruka to go Gakuen Alice. Ruka meets Natsume in the classroom. The teacher say Natsume is a transfer student and has been moving a lot. Some girls are interested in him and trys to talk to Natsume even though he told the girls to shup up. The girl tells Natsume that this class the different then the rest because there is a boy with an "Alice" in this class and she points to Ruka. She bugs Ruka to show his Alice but he escapes. Then some dudes try to kidnap Ruka and Natsume jumps out of the window and uses his "Alice" and the dudes ran away.

(Aoi is one grade lower then Ruka and Natsume if you were wondering.)
(Ruka is half Japanese and half French. Ruka's Mother is French.)

Natsume says that he didn't want to be found out that he's an Alice on the first day of school. Natsume also say it's rare to see another Alice living and peacefuly.
Natsume say his family is running away from the Gakuen Alice. His mother is dead and his whole family have the fire alice expect for his mother who had a different kind of alice. Ruka says that feels Natsume's Alice is strong and can protact others. Ruka says he thinks his own Alice is useless. Natsume says that if he was really like that then he wouldn't be running away. Natsume told Ruka to call him Natsume and Natsume calls Ruka "Ru-chan".


Natsume comes back from school and Aoi ask him where did he go. His father asked him if Natsume made a friend today but Natsume says friends are stupid.

Narumi came to vist Natsume's House. Narumi didn't want to go but has to cause the other teachers want him to pick up Natsume and Aoi and also the princpal is interested in the fire family. Narumi goes to find Natsume and Aoi. Persona is comeing too.

Aoi comes to talk to Ruka and called him Ru-Chan. Ruka doesn't know this girl and says "yes?". Aoi is happy to find his brother's friend and said she really can't believe that he has blond hair. Aoi says that she is Natsume's sister.

--------------------------------------------------------------
It's 10:14 pm and I'm in a SUPER bad mood cause of read chinese. After 30 mins later I'm on page 4. It took 1 hr to read 4 pages. MAN THIS SUCKS. I'm going to find someone to read Gakuen Alice 70 for me. I just hate myself for not learning chinese. Well, I did learn it and know some words and quited at Gr.4 but I still donno much.
I'll write when I'm happier.
--------------------------------------------------------------
PS. REMEMBER TO TELL ME IF YOU KNOW A GOOD ONLINE MULTIPLAYER GAME.
--------------------------------------------------------------




Site Meter

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

uhhm what about Tetris?..Thanks for the update btw don't you know anyone who can read chinese?..Your life is boring?Maybe you should do something crazy like get the teachers crazy:P.Have some fun i do that always with my friends xD but good lck!

Anonymous said...

ariii!!..thank you much and i agree with purity maybe tetris would be good?..well maybe you could be not soo brave anymore maybe your life would be less boring?..Make fun when you still have the time(old wise man/woman said)..

Anonymous said...

uhmm..did you said that you wasn't gonna post..ohh well my wrong..Thanks anyway and agree with that tertis part