NEW GUESTBOOK

I know that some people can't post comments here for some reason. So I made a Guestbook. I think the Guestbook does work for most people cause it works for me. Guestbook: http://pub49.bravenet.com/guestbook/4163532123 Click the button "Post" to post your comment/something.

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

*Introduction for meh* / Note from PinkEverlasting

Hello everyone I'm the cool translator for this website~ Currently working on chapter 70, I 100% dislike translating. Well like any other workers out there, I'm payed to do the job and I would love it if some of you nice people out there could help out PinkEverlasting and give me less work to do. I'm sure you guys don't want to read this post so, enjoy the site~

BTW : I'm not a fan of Gakuen Alice, infact I never even read a single chapter except for the one I'm translating.

ooooh~ If you guys are interested in playing a game of dancing try AuditionSea, its really good ^^

O_OGao~

-------------------------------------
From PinkEverlasting:

Oh ya. Guys. PLEASE POST A COMMENT OR ELSE NO NEW RELEASE FOR THIS WEEK. Purity has been doing all the comment work. You guys should really post a comment or two!

PS. If you want to watch Gakuen Alice episode 20 - 26 but don't understand chinese subs then go here : http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=gunblust

It's in English Dubed so I'm sure you'll understand. It's in English so ya. Enjoy.

~ PinkEverlasting ~

PSS. Glad to see you here, Sharon!


Site Meter


No comments: