NEW GUESTBOOK

I know that some people can't post comments here for some reason. So I made a Guestbook. I think the Guestbook does work for most people cause it works for me. Guestbook: http://pub49.bravenet.com/guestbook/4163532123 Click the button "Post" to post your comment/something.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Gakuan Alice 54- New Years Day Porblem

Aug. 10th, 2006 | 10:04 am

I'm doing this first cause I have the book right now but I got to return this today.

It's Hotaru's Birthday an everyone is happy. Milkan notices that Natsume is sort of sleeping again... Hotaru was opening her gifts and she found a card say she is invite the high school new years party. Elementary children can't go to that party unless they are chosen. Milkan hears the story about the party and really wants to go. It said that if u find a glowing pearl that belong to some high school girl , u can go to this party. While looking for it, all of a sudden a big force made Ruka and Hotaru stick together back to back,Nonoko and Anna got stuck side to side,Yome and some look a like Yome guy got stuck together forehead to nose and last but not lest, Milkan and Natsume got stuck together back to side. Then Tsubasa said that he put some body sticking power in to the rice cakes that they just ate. He was trying out this power out for revenge for a friend of his. Everyone screams at him and Milkan starts to cry. Then Mikan starts thinking.... [if Natsume and I got stuck together that means Natsume ate my rice cake that I made..] (PS.PPl that got stuck together ate rice cakes from each other.) Milkan asks Natsume that did he ate her rice cake. Natsume answers that the rice cak she made was so bad that he couldn't eat it. ( I didn't get the rest so lets skip a page!) Milkan gets out her red envelope and find the glowing pearl!! Mikan is very happy and so is everyone. Tsubasa said that the sticking power should stop sticking in an hour.

[An hour later....]
Tsubasa said that the power should stop sticking now but everyone is still stuck together. Misaki reads the back of the bag of sticking power. "If the power and the cells match, it might stick up to 3 days!!" Everyone is shocked. Everyone is now u unstuck but Hotaru and Ruka. Milkan and Natsume are really unstuck but Natsume grabs Mikan hand really hard and say to everyone that they are still stuck even though they are not. Mikan thinks this is werid.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww..dat sounds soo cute!! pls write more summaries about gakuen alice..ur d best!

Anonymous said...

do more please

Anonymous said...

OOOOOOOOO I just love Mikan and Natsume together!! I MUST KNOW THE REST!!!!

Anonymous said...

please tell me where you find these manga!

Anonymous said...

awwwww!!! that's kinda cute!!! can u tell me where to find other manga scans? i can't really find anything after chapter 42...