NEW GUESTBOOK

I know that some people can't post comments here for some reason. So I made a Guestbook. I think the Guestbook does work for most people cause it works for me. Guestbook: http://pub49.bravenet.com/guestbook/4163532123 Click the button "Post" to post your comment/something.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Sugar Sugar Rune 1

Aug. 15th, 2006 | 08:38 pm

Update: Aug 15, 2006-
Sugar Sugar Rune Episode 1 UP
Gakuan Alice 55 part 1 - UP

Go watch Sugar Sugar Rune part 1 here
http://www.randomhouse.com/delrey/manga/sugar/

Part 2:
[part 1 ends with Chocolat getting Akira's heart.]

The heart comes to her. Akira forget why did that girl seem so familiar and forgets what he wanted to say..

Choco holds the heart in her hand happily.
Akira remember what he was going t say to choco ad runs back to her.

Akira:Hey! Mocha!

Chocolat: My name is not Mocha!!What do u want?!

Akira: Yesterday, were u flying in the air with that other
student and that Robin rock star guy?

Choco:[shocked!!] [drops the heart]

Akira picks it up.

Choco: Give it back!!

Akira: No...

Choco: Ok, yesterday I was flying with Vanilla and Robin yesterday.

Akira: Don't worry!! I keep ur secret about being an alien.

Choco:Ailen?...Ok now give it back!!

Akira: How can I? This is Alien stuff, it's rare!!

They chase each other, Chocolat tackles him. Heart flies out to a guy's hands on the stairs.

Choco: Give me back my heart!!

Guy: I didn't even take it. [gives back]

Choco:[she felt his hands while getting back the heart]
Choco thinks: There so cold!!

Guy: aren't u going to say thank you?

Choco: Why should I say thank you?

Choco runs.

Choco: That guy reminds me of a portral of the ice prince...His hands were so cold....

[End of episode one]

PS. This is the Manga story. Not the TV one. Might be different.

No comments: