NEW GUESTBOOK

I know that some people can't post comments here for some reason. So I made a Guestbook. I think the Guestbook does work for most people cause it works for me. Guestbook: http://pub49.bravenet.com/guestbook/4163532123 Click the button "Post" to post your comment/something.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Gakuan Alice 55-Part 3

Aug. 16th, 2006 | 05:10 pm

NEW UPDate!! Since there are lots of ppl that go to this site. I going new this to my anime website. I'm trying move it but I'm sick right so I can't update untill Firday.(I'm not subpost to go on the computer now) I'm just telling u ppl that.
-------------------------
Go to http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=pinkeverlasting to see if I have any new any updates!!!

----------------------
YAY!! I'm doing part 3..... I didn't want to but there this person said she wants me to so I guess I'll do it but remember. I need comments!! If I don't see one then I think no one is reading this so i won't write anymore.

*Everything I write here on this website is not proof readed ,garmmer checked or even spell checked sometimes.

---------------------------------------------------

Night: Mikan goes to Natsume room....[poor mikan....]

Everyone comes to Natsume's door and starts peeking..
(People that are peeking are: Yome, Yome look alike,Sumire and Iinchō.)

Tsubasa comes in and kicks everybody out.

[people gone]

Mikan: Stop holding my hand...
Mikan was about to throw a happy face ball at him...

Natsume:Sorry....
Mikan stares at him
Natsume:Sorry....that I'm not....Ruka...
[Mikan confused and shocked and confused]

[they sleep together in he same bed]
Natsume:[stares at the ceilling]
Natsume:There is no need to hold hands anymore.

Mikan:......

Mikan:Hey,R u awake?

Natsume:I'm sleeping dummy...

[Note:The New years party can't have guys.]

Mikan:The event is going to start tomorow...

Natsume: Didn't I say I was sleeping.

Mikan:[Mad]
--------------------------------

Hotaru's Room:

Hotaru is wearing a hemt while sleeping with Ruka.
Ruka is still holding Youichi because Natsume with Mikan...

Ruka seem sad...[Hotaru can't see if Ruka is sad or not becasue she not faceing him but she still knows.]

Hotaru: Do u raelly think Mikan and Natsume hands are really stuck together? The power say bodies will be stuck together but there backs aren't. Instand, there hands are.

Ruka: Ahhh......

Ruka is about to answer but...

Hotaru:[Asleep]
--------------------------
Ho Ho Ho....I'm going it end it here BYE!!

Preview:

Mikan: HEY! HEY! R u awake?

Natsume:Can u just be quite for a sec?....[Hugs mikan Down..]

---------------------------
What the heck? He hugs her for the night....The person who wrote this book has.........donno.....

---------------------------
I wasn't going to do part 4 today but I was bored so I will.
I didn't want to waste pages....
PART 4:
-----------------
Mikan: [thinking]I really want to go to the party
Mikan: Natsume: Are you awake? HEY! HEY!

[She sits up an starts shaking him.]

Natsume:Can you plz be qutie for a sec....

[hugs her down on the bed..] (OMG......)

Mikan:Hey! Hey!....[somehow she starts thinking and then falls asleep...]
---------------------
Morning:

Tsubasa: Wake up!!
Mikan:[wakes up][she see herself kissing his forehead and hugging him]
Mikan:AHHHHHHHHH!!!

Mikan: It's really not me!!![then tells what happen last night]
Natsume: I really did that? i don't remember it...
Mikan:[Mad]
---------------
Tsubasa: I just recevied this letter. It said that Ruka and Natsume can go to the party but in a indenty of a girl.

Mikan: what does that mean?

[End of episode 55]
-------------------------
Preview for epsisode 56:

Rose: Mikan! Mikan! Why is Natsume here?!!
Rose: Mikan! Listen to me! Bring him out of here!!
Rose: Or he's going to get him!!
--------------------------
who is going to get Natsume?! Who knows. Not even me. Book 11 is not out yet..... I have read 56 in manga but that is the last episode I got. I'll be tell about the other episodes like mikan two christmas kisses and the Christmas party and Mikan meets her Mom.

No comments: