NEW GUESTBOOK

I know that some people can't post comments here for some reason. So I made a Guestbook. I think the Guestbook does work for most people cause it works for me. Guestbook: http://pub49.bravenet.com/guestbook/4163532123 Click the button "Post" to post your comment/something.

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Gakuen Alice-The 3 kisses taht Mikan got

Finally writeing again. I leaveing for the airport in......less then 24 hours. I write again in sep 4 or 5. First day of middle school!! YAY. This episode number I forgot. this episode came after the christamas party. We are still at christmas party.

On Last epsiode of Gakuen Alice:

Youichi see Mr.bear and wants it.
Mikan:don't worry I'll get it for U!!!
Hotoru: Really? U can?
Mr.bear:[gives out a evil look]
Mikan:[gulp] I will do it!
Mr.bear: If u clean up the whole ballroom then I'll play with Youichi.
Mikan:Deal.
-----------------------
Mikan: I really want to be nice and clean for the dance but now I'm dirty an sweaty...
Youichi:[comes and sit on her]Thanks for the bear.

[Youichi the little kid starts to like Mikan. And sometimes he sit with her when Natsume ad Ruka are busy]

Youichi:[kisses Mikan on the cheek][sees bear and starts to run]
Ruka: [Blah blah I forgot][I readed this like two months ago]
Ruka:[kisses Mikan]-not sure on the cheek or lips but....]
Ruka:[he said somwthing about secert about this kiss]
-------------------------------
---------------------------------------------
This Episode starts:

Nokoco: Mikan,which mask do u want? The butterfly one or the sharper one?
Mikan: I like the butterfly one better.
Mikan: [Sees Ruka and quicky puts on mask][shy about the kiss]
------------------------------
-somwhow they got here , I skiped a little cause I forgot-
Ruka: Natsume?
Natsume: M?
Ruka: Why don't u go dance with Mikan?[Pushes Natsume]
Natsume: What is up with that? [Ruka runs away]

Mikan N' Natsume looking arround donno what to do

Natsume: Since there is notthing to do and Ruka wants this "do u want to dance?"
Mikan:um.....ok...
Mikan:[thinks about lots of stuff and is scared]
Natsume:hey!
Mikan: mm?
Natsume:Why are u so quite? When u were danceing with Ruka , u were laughing and smileing an talking and stuff.
Mikan: aa.....
Couple #1: [bumps Mikan and Natsume] Sry!
They fall down. Mikan falls on top of Natsume. Everyone hears big thump. Looks and them. Everyone shock!!!!
Mikan and Natsume fell on top of each other mouth to mouth.
Everyone goes to MADDNESS!!!
Sumire starts screaming!
lincho starts being dizzy.
Hotaru notthing.
Others shocked.

----------------------------
Untill next time. Don't worry. It won't be long. I'll come back earlyer then the date I put. Wait. Do I still have internet over there? I havent been in back for two months.How can Mom pay the internet bill while we were in hong Kong! How long will it take to get internet back?! OMG I forgot about these things. Oh well, untill next time!
Site Meter

No comments: